Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-03-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Posted. Our meeting is finished Legate, if I need to change anything, let me know.

I didn't know when you wanted the Orcs to get to the East Gate, I just had Gror say he suspects they would be on top of the dwarves by nightfall. Next, I can have Gror see that a skirmish had just taken place near the Mirrormere, and learn about Balin's death. But anyway, Groin, whenever you're ready to have Gror give Tror the dire news, he's ready.

Last edited by Boromir88; 12-03-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:41 AM   #2
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Great posts everyone, glad to see that Him, Ilya and Boro haven't left us. Excellent posts, and well worth the wait.

Boro, whenever you want to talk to Tror that would be alright. I'm getting a post up for him. If it's alright I'm going to have the group of nobles stand for a moment outside the Eastern-Gate, it will not be a pleasant task anouncing the death of Balin.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Posted. Our meeting is finished Legate, if I need to change anything, let me know.
Looks great, Boro! Only one thing, maybe, since you asked about it - if you could change the mark after "That is a threat indeed." into an exclamation mark. Just to give Óin's reaction a bit of a less "casual" tone.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Old 12-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alright, I'm done. The lone figure coming up the rode is Gror, but Tror does not know it and has asked if Ori could stay and give the news to who they think is Oin coming up the road.
Old 12-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin Redbeard View Post
Alright, I'm done. The lone figure coming up the rode is Gror, but Tror does not know it and has asked if Ori could stay and give the news to who they think is Oin coming up the road.
Nice scheming and overall - great posts everybody.

I will write something for Ori tomorrow and something for Vigdis as soon as the news have arrived and people have started wailing so much that she can hear it and come to see what's happening. (Ooh... I know I'm terribly evil but I can't wait to get to write her reaction! )

And lastly, in case someone is wondering about our last missing player, I've been talking with Kath and she's terribly busy with RL but she's aware this is going on and will post as soon as she can.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I have filled in my save though it took longer to do so than I had wanted. I do apologize for that.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #7
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
Lilly

So, I posted. Let me know if I need to edit anything. I tried to keep within the bounds of how Vitr is looking at and thinking of Lys. And in keeping with our PM discussion.

-- Arry
Old 12-04-2008, 12:29 AM   #8
Lilly
Haunting Spirit

Lilly has just left Hobbiton.
Thumbs up

Looks just fine, Arry!!

I'll fill in my SAVE tomorrow that brings the Silverfists back together.