Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-14-2011, 04:40 AM   #1
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
um yeah I'll bowdlerise some more Shak - er Oxford, and send it to you, I just felt there was some important reacting to do first!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Thanks, Ang!

Heh heh- and I see my last post was edited by the filter. I didn't realize that word wasn't allowed, but I'm certain you can tell what it is.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

great phantom. I will write a post about Cirdacil tonight, and after that let's make our next Ald/Glor/Sador posts skip the rest of this run-through for drama and speed, and address the real performance to the assembled guests
Old 07-14-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Eye

Don't let them skip over it entirely just yet, or at the least allow for Aldarion to make comments directly afterwards. He's going to like it generally but he will have a bit of a problem with something in particular that he will feel the need to comment on.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #5
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

OK well I'll do Cirdacil as planned and then leave the next bit in your hands. As Sador doesn't perform till later in the script I sent you that all works pretty well actually
Old 07-21-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

Eye

Anguirel- I've decided that Aldarion would only make his comments about the reading at the end, but I'm not certain which individual he will address his concerns to. It depends upon how things are at the end, and I have no idea what Sador has planned for the end of the reading, so I think I'd like to have you set up the way in which we finish and then I'll decide how to get Aldarion's thoughts out there. (i.e. Does Sador ask for comments? Leave the room? Whatever...)
Old 07-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #7
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Just popping in to apologize for my appalling lack of posting recently - between celebrating my Mom's 80th birthday last week (which involved a load of preparations) and getting ready for Finlandmoot, I just haven't been able to get my mind into writing mode. Once I'm back (which will be from the 12th onwards), I'll try to breathe some life into things on the burglars' side (and in the meantime, maybe Nerwen hasn't entirely abandoned the stage in favour of a movie career [read: WW]).

Question for Ang to chew on while I'm away: would there be a dramatically ideal moment in Sador's play for us to interrupt it?