Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-30-2007, 05:01 AM   #1
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Aiiii the little prankster is making it hard for the mead hall folks to want to keep him around.

Funny, I was thinking fire too, but in the kitchen; but that's already been done. This is better.

One thing: Rowenna cannot be where you have her for I have her elsewhere in an as yet unwritten post. Make it Ginna or Kara or Modtryth and you're fine, I hope.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:45 AM   #2
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
Aiiii the little prankster is making it hard for the mead hall folks to want to keep him around.
Yes, yes, I fear he is, but he's expendable to me, so I can risk that.

Quote:
One thing: Rowenna cannot be where you have her for I have her elsewhere in an as yet unwritten post. Make it Ginna or Kara or Modtryth and you're fine, I hope.
Okedokie. That's fine. I can change it.

-- Folwren
Old 12-02-2007, 06:53 PM   #3
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Thumbs up

Hey, Sorry I didn't get back with Æðelhild's post sooner, me and my daughter were unwell, but we're ok now and I'm back!

Lmp I added a reply for Æðelhild to my last post for Matrim and it should not affect what you have already written, and after recruiting the eavesdropping
Rowenna to help vacate the rooms she is alerting Thornden.

Folwren, I love it, great post, I just can't help having Matrim jumping right in there to the rescue.

Yes I am afraid he can sometimes be that impulsive. Balvir is the more level headed of the two and will do pretty much anything asked as long as it doesn't take him to far from Æðelhild, just remember no one but Eodwine and perhaps Rowenna should know that Matrim and Balvir are with Æðel.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:31 AM   #4
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerindel View Post
Hey, Sorry I didn't get back with Æðelhild's post sooner, me and my daughter were unwell, but we're ok now and I'm back!
Oh dear...if I had known, I probably wouldn't have leaped in so quickly with trouble...oh well, this seems exciting enough.

Quote:
Folwren, I love it, great post, I just can't help having Matrim jumping right in there to the rescue.

Yes I am afraid he can sometimes be that impulsive. Balvir is the more level headed of the two and will do pretty much anything asked as long as it doesn't take him to far from Æðelhild, just remember no one but Eodwine and perhaps Rowenna should know that Matrim and Balvir are with Æðel.
Oh no, that's great! I used him in the last post, some - it's him who Javan saw before going half, or mostly, unconscious.

And, yes, I remember that no one but Eodwine knows they're connected.

-- Folwren