Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-17-2005, 07:23 PM   #1
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
*steeples fingers*...Excellent...

What, you expected more?

To be a little more wordy, this conflict should go on awhile. Confusion in the tunnels should create ample oppurtunity for maneuvering and combat oddities. Hopefully, no one will be killed off, but I highly doubt the trolls will be defeated - highly. In about a week or so (real life), something maaay happen, but I make no promises. Post away, folks!

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Old 04-18-2005, 11:21 PM   #2
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Tolkien My save is no more.

Meaning it is no longer a save - there is a post in it. *basks in self-approval for getting it filled in the self-imposed deadline*

Lalwendë, I hope I've handled Renedwen all right. Up till now I could hardly have seen her as anything but fully self-possessed. But if this situation wouldn't drive her to panic, what would? That said, I'll change anything if you want it. There wasn't much I could do in the way of setting up more meaningful interaction (either that or I'm giving up), although in my defense I must say that the upcoming battle ought to cut off anything of the kind most effectually.

Aman, I was trying to end my post in the right place, and was confused by your reference to the screaming. It looks like your post picks up right after Mithalwen's, in which the scream is centered, but then you mention more screams in the last paragraph. Is something else going to happen with Lissi and Renedwen? I can do that... I just want to make sure that I'm reading this right.

*re-reads post* I'm getting long-winded and incoherent. Apologies to all, and goodnight....
Old 04-19-2005, 02:55 PM   #3
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Well, whatever you wish, my dear - but I thought we may as well launch into the full blown fight. There are spiders and trolls whiffling through the tulgey caves - I think a little more trouble would be easy enough to manage Would that be alright? If you want them out and that's it, I will of course edit, but it just seemed...well, there's a fight: everyone loves a good fight
Old 04-19-2005, 06:11 PM   #4
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Sounds good to me! Just double-checking that I wasn't tying the timeline in knots.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:23 PM   #5
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Boots

Hi!

I have filled my save. Sorry for the long wait! I've left it open at the end; you're all free to attack. Stuttering Stuga and Frett will not be present at the fight. Not now, anyhow.

When it comes to the troll's weapons; they didn't really bring any, so they'll have to use their intellect. Throwing stones at you, is also an option.

Please let me know if it needs editing!

Cheers,
Nova
Old 04-24-2005, 06:03 AM   #6
Osse
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: The Encircling Sea, deciding which ship to ruin next...could be yours.
Osse has just left Hobbiton.
I was just filling my save, sorry it's been there so long btw, and i fell asleep at the keyboard. It's half done so i will finish it off first thing tomorrow, Australian time that is...

Sorry again for the delay, life is hell - fun, but hell.