Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Roleplaying > Elvenhome
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-15-2005, 02:00 PM   #1
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Ironically, I am just now able to get back into the swing of this, and I find us on the home stretch. I apologize for being MIA, I was struck with a rather unexpected sickness which made it hard for me to do anything on the computer or the Downs. I was, thankfully, able to moniter it in case things happened that required immediate, unavoidable attention, but in to poor spirits to muster a post, or even really explain why I was absent. Again, my apologies.

Also ironically, now that I can post in ernest again, I am short on time. As to the discussion at hand, I will respond with adequate length tomorrow. Today, though, I would like to add something. I have kept a lot of secrets about Morgos, and I will probably have to reveal them a bit prematurely. What is paramount, though, is that, despite the tyranny of Khamul, Morgos won't abandon him unless he must, or a loophole is found (later, I'll explain). Even if arrested or fired altogether and assaulted, he will not refute the lordship of Khamul. Long story, but hey, it'll all make sense soon enough...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Old 04-15-2005, 04:32 PM   #2
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Sounds intriguing, Kransha - the boy has a plan...

Firefoot, Aylwen, Your Royal Highness the Illumination of the Kingsom of Pashtia (Fordim) - check your PMs please. In the words of the Baron Bamburst (maybe): Ve Haff...a plan...*evil smile*

Please let myself and Novnarwen know what you think of the ideas outlined. They certainly answer some questions, and could bring about deliciously wicked others...
Old 04-18-2005, 04:53 PM   #3
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Just to let everyone know: I won't have computer access for the rest of the week, until late Saturday night. Hopefully this won't disrupt the flow of the game too much; I'll try to have a post up before I leave.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:11 AM   #4
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
I've done my best with my latest post to keep the action within the many subtle plans that people are working with via PM. Do let me know if there is something in there that needs changing or if there are any additions people would like to see.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:08 AM   #5
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

Nicely done indeed, Fordim - I like the paranoia growing on Khamul, and the way the Emissary sleeps now in the same bed: elevated to the same status as the king himself...

I hope mine provides a suitable follow up. Our plans can commence now: I'm so excited! Aylwen, I wasn't sure about the whereabouts of your character now - join in by all means if you wish. I am so looking forward to the implementation of our plot! *rubs hands with manic, nay, psychotic glee*
Old 04-26-2005, 11:04 AM   #6
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Boots

I've finished my post.

Aman - Please tell if I have handled Nadda inappropriately!

Nova
Old 05-03-2005, 04:22 PM   #7
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield A word from the Rohan Moderator

*takes off her game hat and puts on Moderator hat*

Ladies and gentlemen, gamers all, your Game Manager has asked everyone to attend closely to wrap up this game. Many plans are afoot, yet needed posts are not being written and put up.

It has been over a week since we have heard from some of the very important players in this end-scenario. Please post within the next two days.

I remind you that game characters can be written out of games--yes, even at this late stage--if their absence slows down the game.

There is a way to save Pashtia and free it of the doom of its King, if you attend closely enough to the current posts and to the history of Khamul in LotR. Don't despair that all is lost simply because the King controls the Ring. Remember Frodo and remember how he was able to hide from the Eye.

I have a post for Daliyeh and Jarult--if Fordim does not beat me to it--ready to write, but we have not yet heard from our princess. Is she lost? Rally round your Priestess, Pashtians, or face the consequences.