The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Discussions > Novices and Newcomers
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-14-2018, 01:58 PM   #1
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
One hundred degree heat indices in September (and in three months I'll be complaining about it being too cold ).
Old 09-19-2018, 10:59 AM   #2
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
One hundred degree heat indices in September (and in three months I'll be complaining about it being too cold ).
To exposit and add, having central a/c break down again, and fully sympathizing with Gollum's loathing and fear of the Yellow Face.
Old 10-31-2018, 06:44 PM   #3
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
That satanic pen that is super uncomfortable and unpleasant to write with and that you want to throw out already, you're just waiting for the ink to run out... but it will never run out. YOU'RE STUCK WITH THE PEN FOR LIFE NOW.
Old 10-31-2018, 06:51 PM   #4
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
That satanic pen that is super uncomfortable and unpleasant to write with and that you want to throw out already, you're just waiting for the ink to run out... but it will never run out. YOU'RE STUCK WITH THE PEN FOR LIFE NOW.
At least you aren't literally stuck with it...unless...it develops a Sauronic will of its own and attacks?
Old 01-05-2019, 03:22 PM   #5
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

A major plumbing problem for the past couple of weeks, and new a bent car wheel courtesy of a hole in the road.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:59 PM   #6
Merrymatt
Pile O'Bones

Merrymatt has just left Hobbiton.
A glowing green palace on a volcanic spire, surrouded by orcs and warg dens strewn across the sides.
Although I might add in a Palantir on a spiked throne and a warg pup at side
Merrymatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:14 AM   #7
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Deleting private messages on the downs.

I have no use for that paper telephone or werewolf message, yet it hurts every time i delete one.

Not to speak of the anguish if i remove an old pm from a long since inactive member...

In this aspect I am a hoarder and always have a total of at least 19 messages lying around.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote