Edited if needed.

Have a nice weekend,
Oro
Old 07-23-2005, 06:29 PM   #2
Arestevana
Shade of Carn Dűm

Arestevana has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
You have 100 Elves with you, correct? 60 archers and 40 swordsmen all on foot - + wooden carts with supplies drawn by horses.
Correct on all counts. As for whether Celeborn is leading: what would you advise?

I can't speak for Seth Cotton, but I think the battle before Moria is a great idea.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:25 PM   #3
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
1420!

Please remember to not use icons on your RPG posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arestevana

Would you like to start moving the Lorien Elves toward the Mirrormere.

We'll get the Dwarves moving through the caverns. Perhaps by the end of the coming week we can engage the Orcs . . . we'll just have to see how much it will take to get our three groups coordinated.

~*~ Pio
Old 07-23-2005, 11:38 PM   #4
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
And Boromir, my dear chap, my dwarf's name is Bror...not Folwren.
Sorry about that, I obviously wasn't thinking when I was typing.

Quote:
Some should be friends for each of us. (We can all invent a battle buddy - no need to write a bio for them.)
I think I'll use the chap Orin ran into earlier. Good idea. Everything else sounds good to me.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:12 AM   #5
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
I've filled my SAVE.

I won't be on tomorrow (or rather today, I guess, since it's after midnight now). Will be able to put up a post the following day as needed.

-- Arry
Old 07-24-2005, 04:49 PM   #6
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thumbs up

Quote:
By Pio:
Some should be friends for each of us. (We can all invent a battle buddy - no need to write a bio for them.) That way when we meet the Orcs, some Dwarves can be badly injured and perhaps 2 or 3 die who are our friends. It should fuel our anger even more.
Oh, that's an excellent idea! Both having friends and having some people dying. That's kind of depressingly warped to say it's a great idea to have dying friends, but oh well. I don't think that all three of our people's different friends die. That would be drastic to have all three RPer's people's friends go down at once. If there was a general favorite and you wanted it to be really sad and really infuriating, then we could have that one guy die and that would be thought.

Other than that, I've no other comments or ideas at the present.
Old 07-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #7
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Pio needs to patent this Battle Buddy System of hers.

Just a note to Alcarillo: I see that Cainenyo has made his way to the *silversmith part of town*...hopefully Narisiel and Maegisil will run into you?
Old 07-26-2005, 01:06 PM   #8
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Oh, that's an excellent idea! Both having friends and having some people dying. That's kind of depressingly warped to say it's a great idea to have dying friends, but oh well. I don't think that all three of our people's different friends die. That would be drastic to have all three RPer's people's friends go down at once.

Oh don't be so sentimental... I created an extended family just to have people to kill when the battle hots up

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace