Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2005, 05:40 PM   #11
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
The newly arraived elf was waved towards their table by Ondomirë. Now Geldion realized why they were all gathered here. The table, as Geldion had noticed when he arrived, was set for four.

“So, will you feed us while we’re here?” Hénsirë asked Ondomirë with a great smile on his face. He too had probably noticed the table that had been set. Hénsirë was a tall figure with broad shoulders. He was a warrior with great strength and fierceness. His face however, had very clean and bright features and seemed more gentle than the personality it represented. The elf in front of them was by all means, nice and decent, not to mention noble. At the same time however, he represented stubbornness and perhaps little self awareness. He was a bit ruthless, and quite arrogant at times. Nevertheless, he fought with the strength of ten men, or perhaps more. And thus many looked up to him; he would make a decent leader, Geldion thought, disregarding his personal faults.

“Indeed, if that is what the gentleman wants…” Ondomirë said and gestured the newly arrived elf to take a seat. “I think another cup of that excellent wine will do, for my part at least,” Geldion said politely. It was then Hénsirë noticed his presence ad greeted him as a friend. “Captain Geldion,” Hénsirë started, eyeing him. “I never got the chance to converse with you at the High King’s meeting. A real shame, as I’ve heard much about you and your skills with the sword,” Hénsirë then continued. Ondomirë took another sip from his cup. “You are too kind, Captain Hénsirë,” Geldion then forced, not knowing what else to say. “It is by far time you lead a small troop,” Hénsirë said before Geldion could finish his sentence. “I mean, after all those years, loyal advisor to the High King….”

“Well, I’m honoured that the Hight King would grant me such a position of great value. I am grateful for what He has given me,” Geldion replied. Hénsirë then smiled and turned to Ondomirë.

The moments of silence were interrupted by a few sips every now and then.

“So, when do you reckon’ will get the warriors and the supplies ready?” Hénsirë then asked.

It was a question that had dwelled in Geldion’s mind as well. “Hard to say,” Geldion said. “We ought to have some sort of control over the supplies we need, and the troops as soon as possible. The arranging of the troops will be the most difficult task I expect. There are many warriors and a lot to keep up with,” Ondomirë continued. “Not to mention the supplies that has to be arranged before we leave. Remember; there is a long journey in front of us, and getting short of supplies is the very last thing we need,” Geldion then finished. Hénsirë nodded and so did Ondomirë. It seemed that Alcarfalon was now sitting in his own thoughts, not minding the conversation going on between the three of them.

Last edited by piosenniel; 07-23-2005 at 11:10 PM.