The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

Visit The *EVEN NEWER* Barrow-Downs Photo Page

Go Back   The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum > Middle-Earth Fun and Games > Middle-earth Mirth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-19-2006, 04:22 PM   #1
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Day's closed. Farael is innocent. Which leaves three of you left right?

So tonight our wolf kills one, and tomorrow wins automatically...

I don't have internet at home yet, so no narration yet (SO SORRY ABOUT NARRATIONS), but let me just give a resounding

"Way to Go, VALIER!"

Because that was one of the most masterful displays of evilness ever...
Old 11-19-2006, 04:23 PM   #2
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
" GGGGGRRRRRRRR Baby yeah!!!!!!!"
Old 11-19-2006, 04:25 PM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Congrat's Valier, very nifty dealing and moves made at the end...excellent job.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #4
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

I would like to appologize to CoD for being on you the whole game....forgive me? and Nogrod....so sorry I took advantage That was the most intense game EVER!!!!! I had sweaty palms and everything. Great job fellow wolves for leading everyone astray and thanks Boromir for your last day, my sides were hurting from laughing!!
Old 11-19-2006, 04:37 PM   #5
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Just to rub it in a little bit (because I'd like to)...

Everyone was looking in the wrong place...to show you:
Quote:
I'll help you out more...what I've said today is 1000 times more valuable than anything I've said in the prior days combined...yep...it's true
Aye, but nobody wanted to take my last day serious so concentrated on the wrong days...I really wanted to help, but nobody believed me.
Quote:
If I was an innocent I would really be concerned about Farael and Lommy over there...Aye the one's that are acting all good and just in getting rid of me, they're the one's to look at.

Valier would scare me even more...she's Miss silent assassin wolf over there
Quote:
Valier...don't worry I'll find a way to get you back for the betrayal you just committed. I can't believe it. This is definitely not what we had discussed.
Can't say it enough crafty maneuvering there at the end, you came so close to getting pinned twice. Had Durelin picked you there was no hope, and you were good for dead there at the end until the last minutes.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:39 PM   #6
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Ok it will take me awhile to calm down from that last hour.... Great job from everyone!!! I pulled out all the stops and every plan I could think of to sway you all to not kill me, I was sure I wouldn't get away with it.....I am proud of myself for not screwing it all up by saying something dumb at the end.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:43 PM   #7
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Hi baddies! Tell me what was the point in killing Lommy? I thought that Valier might be capable of it but still it felt just odder than odd... So you tried to frame Farael, or what?
I actually did what I didn't think you would think I would do...TeeHee So I killed Lommy to throw you all for a loop. And I wanted to bring people to the end who I could hope to sway...and I knew Lommy would be a challenge. Really I had so many plans going on in my head I was a wreck!! I had butterflies in my stomache and sweaty palms for most of the last part of the game.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:38 PM   #8
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Arrrrrrrrrgh!

So I guess I should have dreamed of you. Then I would have been in 7th heaven right now.

Good job you wolves! And I think all us villagers deserve a good bit of praise, too. That was such an excellent game! I haven't been in one so supenseful...well, at all, that I can recall.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:42 PM   #9
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I must have been the worst Cobbler ever, but then I made a pretty good Seer. . .

Sorry about that friends. . .

I actually had spend the whole day (night fase) reading through the game where TORE exelled as a Cobbler, to get a clue to what I could do.

I was sure I could not spot the wolves so I decided that I wanted to stir some confusion or get my self lynched, but unfortunately my friends had already decided to kill me.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:04 PM   #10
CaptainofDespair
Shade of Carn Dűm

CaptainofDespair has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
I would like to appologize to CoD for being on you the whole game....forgive me?
Oh, of course I do. Good game, wolfie.
CaptainofDespair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 05:02 AM   #11
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
We had almost nailed Valier, but why on earth such a last-minute bandwagon?

Anyway, this game was a lovely one, well played everyone, especially Valier. Killing me was a genious move from you. Without the cinfusion created by it I bet you would have been lynched. Beautifully played, Valier, no doubt and kudos for wolf-spotting, Durelin!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:21 AM   #12
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien
well played everyone, especially Valier. Killing me was a genious move from you. Without the cinfusion created by it I bet you would have been lynched. Beautifully played, Valier!
Absolutely. As you can see from the thread, I said that Valier's voting and talking just screamed a wolf. But still the only one to have believably not noticed Durelin's dream of my innocence would have been Farael - and so a reasonable explanation to that problem turned me towards Farael than to what was standing right in front of me... even though I wawered at the last minute with CoD. But we just never managed to turn that suspicion into action.

A great team-work, baddies!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 08:25 AM   #13
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Aaargh! I guess like so many, I really wanted to stand up and shout last day! Oh, how I cursed when I couldn't post my summary on Valier before you killed me...

But thanks for the game! Valier, I congratulate you! And the same goes for you all! I was really interested with the game on day five, as you put some pressure and I had time. Even as I like WW, I feel like staying out from the next games, unless they really have something new and amazing in their ads...
Old 11-19-2006, 04:26 PM   #14
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
And we were so close!!! On last minute we were pondering about changing to Valier... with good reasons it seems!

Oh darn you Valier, just beautiful! Worth of every minstrel to sing loud and clear!!!

Just great! And I mean the whole team!

*boldboldbold*
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #15
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
You killed ME???? after all I did (including suspecting innocent CoD... whoops)

I knew it, I knew I shouldn't have left... I came here expecting victory and this is what I get? LYNCHED?!

Oh well, I guess I should take my hat off to Valier, she managed to say nothing of substance and let us ordos kill each other.

And CoD, I still don't trust you

Good job to the wolves... they had us running around good for most of the game. And good job on Durelin without whom we wouldn't have stood a chance. Got to run, I just wanted to check in to see what had happened.