View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 01:57 PM   #525
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
What's happened to the Mead Hall, by the way? What are the plans? I don't think I'll be writing any more for this particular day until later in the afternoon (in the game) at which time I'm going to do a post about Thornden and his sister. . .and then I would like to be able to come back and talk to Lys. I don't think Thornden will be getting back to the Mead Hall until after dark, though.

So, what's going on?

-- Folwren
Good question. I'm waiting for Formy's Nain to respond to Falco. It looks like I'm due to say something to Degas and friends, and I haven't had a chance to get at a computer for any reasonable length of time since Monday. There needs to be a general search of the fairgrounds, which will feel fruitless until word spreads, and finally when the thing shuts down just before twilight, the Mead hall friends will conclude that Linduial is lost, kidnapped, or worse; at that point Eodwine will challenge Degas to hightail it to Dol Amroth; at which point someone ought to come with a message for Eodwine from the kidnapper. Who wants to be the message bearer? If I know, then I can work it into my post. That will close out the Night.

After that, I'm going to move the Game ahead 20 days, which means April 24 (still grrrr behind our calendar), at which time Eodwine will give his decisions regarding the month-long trial periods of all his new hirelings.

Any questions?