View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 04:54 PM   #531
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
White-Hand

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted much Rl has been keeping me overly busy lately.

Wow It looks like I have lot's to catch up on!

hmm but one thing has thrown me well my character actually.

Quote:
Fourth Age Year 15. 16, actually, come to think of it, seeing as a new March 25 has just come and gone lately.....
You see young Æðelhild was written with the old White horses time line in mind.

Quote:
The White Horse Inn, Act III

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The curtain rises on The White Horse Inn, Act III, Rohan's premier Inn and purveyor of fine gaming and characters.

The plot so far:

It is the 4th Age, Year One. This is the year 1423 by Shire Reckoning and four years after the events of the War of the Ring, fourteen years after the events of the previous White Horse Inn.
but now that we have jumped forward some 15yrs or so, it does not quite work out. As this would make her not even born during the war of the ring as she is only just approaching 18yrs, making all the posts about serving with the healers and knowing both her father and grandfather before their deaths some what redundant.

I'm thinking that I may have to age her somewhat instead of 18yrs she may have to be about 27yrs, but then I think somewhere Leof mentions something about them being of simmilair ages hmmm *stumped*

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Nerindel; 05-03-2006 at 05:11 PM.