View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 10:49 AM   #2148
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Will the stable be saved?

Loose hay, lots of wod, open air, a raging fire as so far described, the nearest water all the way around the back of the guest wing of the place. And most everybody's energies are so far concerned with saving the horses, hang the stables. The only way that the stables can realistically be saved is to have a sudden and very hard downpour. How has the weather been described so far?

At any rate, we're going to be leaving Edoras behind soon anyway, so what difference does it make?

EDIT: Okay, I read your post now, Foley. Key question #1: "How long does it take Thornden to create manhandled order compared to how long it takes for the already raging fire to consume the stable?" I had forgotten about the water in the troughs, but that would admittedly not last long at all. Key Question #2: how long a line does it take, and how many people will it take to make the line, and how many buckets? I have my doubts.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 12-04-2007 at 10:55 AM.