View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:31 PM   #2128
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Thumbs up

FYI - Matrim is in his early twenties and of average height and built for a soldier of Ithielien, though at the moment his hair is an odd off-ish dark blonde and he is dressed in the current Rohirrim working class fashions. HE doesn't mind his name being shortened to Mat, he may even shorten it himself :P

Balvir on the other hand is in his mid forties, broad shouldered and slightly taller than Matrim, his graying hair is also bleached giving a slightly better affect and he too is dressed in the same Rohirrim fashion.

Balvir and Matrim are the only people in the hall who know Æðel as Æðelhild, and they will be very careful not to reveal that little titbit.

Foley is it possible that the lad Matrim is speaking to in the stables is Javan, if you see any problems with how the lad is portrayed in comparision to Javan I am happy to amend.

The serving Maid Balvir is talking too is up for grabs....Ginna... Kara....Rowenna?

Lmp don't worry I haven't forgot Eodwine, I have a post that I will put up after supper (My supper, not game time lol).

Last edited by Nerindel; 11-19-2007 at 01:45 AM.