View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 02:25 PM   #13
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Lal - since this was a spontaneous idea of mine, I'm certainly open to suggestions! Yes, I think I will not be able to keep up a daily pace - I could read a chapter a day easily, but posting takes time, as does reading what others (hopefully!) post. It's more likely to be approximately two chapters a week - that would get us through in less than a year.

As to when a next read-through would start, Lommy, well, this one begins 3 1/2 years after the first one did and was totally unplanned, so let's not worry about future discussions yet.

The third point is a very good idea - I'll post new threads about it on several forums to enlist interest.

I'd like to encourage members to post more about their personal thoughts and feelings than mere information - that will keep things fresh, and your own opinion always has validity.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote