View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 01:51 AM   #33
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Lčođern had jovially taken Ginna's hand and helped her to her feet, and was leading her away excitedly when they heard a man's voice. Ginna took a moment to acknowledge it as her eyes rolled in mild annoyance, but Lčođern rounded instinctively at the call, forcing Ginna to face her father. Another man came with him. It must be the Lord Eodwine. She obviously could not let him wait.

"Later perhaps?" she asked Lčođern as she made to walk towards the two men, and tried to extract her hand from the little girl's. Lčođern's grip was surprisingly firm for a child her age.

"May I come with you? Maybe you can join us for breakfast!" Without waiting for a response Lčođern tugged at Ginna. The lady followed the young girl helplessly, more being dragged than walking, and reached Randvér and Eodwine sooner than she would have liked.

"Good morning, my lord," she said, bowing slightly, which earned a gentle giggle from Lčođern. Ginna was eager to leave a favourable impression, for her father's sake as well as hers; though she felt a certain awkwardness in Eodwine's presence. What does he know about me?