View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #434
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"Eodwine," Saeryn called quickly after them, glad that the youth had not crumbled beneath Eodwine's unpleasant greeting. He turned. "You may want all you like, but I have business that awaits me before I can attend to a breakfast. I will speak with Kara when I finish."

With that, she turned lightly and seemed to flounce from the room. It was not in her nature to flounce, but why must Eodwine be so disagreeable? Yes, the boy was hiding something, that was certain, but so had been Saeryn when she'd first arrived. It had not taken scrubbing privies to open her, it had taken an extended hand of friendship. Eodwine's hand, no less, and he felt the need to treat this young man with disdain? Saeryn rolled her eyes at his... at his mannishness, she thought with an exasperated sigh, and found her way to the kitchen.

"Kara, dear, Eodwine requests a breakfast for four to be brought into the hall. Trystan will need a large meal when he finishes the task Eodwine's put him to work on."

She found her way next to the stables and was glad to see that she had not missed her friend. She smiled to Farahil and bade him a polite farewell before finding Linduial. She threw her arms around her friends and hugged her tight.

"Travel safely, and come home to us soon." she whispered.