View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #621
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
"I do agree with you on this one. We should all talk this over, not just us two, but all of us, everyone... and tonight if possible. The sooner the better." Stigend said looking at his friend to the eye. Garstan nodded in return.

"Would you three come to our room upstairs? We have more space in there and if I recall it rightly you haven't visited our quarters as a family yet?" Stigend added, now already smiling a bit, an assuring look on his face.

"We will accept your invitation. We'll be there in a moment." Garstan replied and turned to leave.

"By the way. Let's also think of different solutions to our problem too? If we could give Garmund and Cnebba a challenge that would force them to trust and count on each other? That might make them friends again, even stronger friends as they were. I would be very happy to see that. But it might make it even harder for us to bring them back again if it goes wrong." Stigend called after Garstan who was already on his way.

Garstan stopped and turned to answer after a second of thought.

"I'll promise to think of a challenge. It sounds good indeed - if we just can come up with a good one... See you soon!" Garstan called Stigend and continued towards his quarters.

Slowly Stigend turned around too and started climbing the stairs wondering what Modtryth and Cnebba had been talking about meanwhile and what would be the mood in there as he would enter their room.