View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #52
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Not that I'd think our seer is dumb or anything, but she shouldn't forget about the cobbler before revealing if she hasn't targeted her before.
Oh, you're doing it again, this time for the Seer AND the cobbler. What's up with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Look at my last post and you'll see I'm also the seer.
Yeah. Which one are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I seem to recall Agan having a habit of calling the Cobbler "she". Why? Ask the wind why it blows.
The Seer too, eh?

I don't remember Agan refering to an unknown role as a "she" before. Well, I would have had to learn that sooner or later. I apologize to the village for messing things, and - of course - I clear that point on Agan.

But I was so excited when I saw it!...

I hope you're better soon, sally! And Lommy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
edit2: am I the only who keeps switching the words in the thread title the other way around? I know, I'm corrupted and should go to bed...
<3 lol! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
The case of Agan calling everyone "she" is well-known, so it would hardly raise my eyebrows.
Maybe I forgot, or I just haven't played enough games with Agan, but this is the first time I see this habbit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I think [Menel] said what he said just as part of the early banter, where nobody said nothing, and so did he. Then he sort of said that we should turn to the vocal ones if we keep missing our targets (provided the village still exists at that point, I would need to calculate the numbers to figure out, there are not that many of us as Lommy had pointed out), which I think is not so groundbreaking new theory either, but in fact, it is rather sensible. So no problem with that - it even has some substance.
There's a difference between being sensible and being sensible and obvious. Saying "wolves are bad" is also a pretty logical and sensible thing. Where I'm getting at, is that I get what you're saying about Menel's posts being true and substancial, but I also get the other side of it, that they are what is to be understood without having to say it.

I find Menel's posts kinda awkward; not because he's saying the obvious truth, but because of how hard he defends it. When people commented on how he posts (ie being obvious), he repeated his point again with elaboration and etc., but was no less obvious. It's not like anyone disagrees with what he says, it's how he says it, and this does not change from post to post. I'll keep in mind that he is back from a very big break, and unless there's some more substancial point against him I wouldn't consider him more suspicious than most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil View Post
While the wolves may use a variety of playing styles, the most dangerous is the one who can manipulate the village, and as such, we need to be aware that a string of "bad luck" may not be entirely caused by chance.
Menel, please understand this - no one's questioning what you say. We know this, and we agree. People are questioning why you are saying it, since it's not something one can't figure out from reading the general guidelines to WW.

I'll put up a list of some sort a bit later.