View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 06:14 AM   #1835
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
I went to open the door, and there I saw the corridor in front of the door stuffed with the rest of the Finlandmooters, at least there was Esty and Pitch and Oddwen and probably others - the only thing I recall for sure is that Kath wasn't there, since she was elsewhere in Southern Europe. And as we all gazed at the incomers in total surprise, Esty stepped into the door and announced loudly: "Well, we are back!"
And it indeed turned out that they all agreed to come back to Finland together, since they had been thinking that there was much that we had not managed to do during their stay.
Aww! Can you guys do that for real?
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote