View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #386
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Finally got home but need to rush in ten minutes to the choir rehersals. So the theory of mine some of you have been wondering in a nutshell. I think you should consider it.

There was one person who as a lonely one didn't like the idea we thought Lhuna okay. If xe was Sam xe would know Sam didn't protect or heal Lhuna and thus be against the common view.

Secondly. There was a clarification of the ruling as to what happens when doctor is attacked. I wondered whether Shelob had asked that from Sally as I didn't see anyone asking it on the thread. Then there was also this slip by Lhuna who seconded Nerwen's suspicion on tp but talked of Doc and not Sam. Well, I thought, keeping many faces is hard and if she had been specially bothered about issues concerning the role of the Doc that would be an understandable error.

If I'm right about this, then I'd think that tp is on the good side as then Lhuna had tried to roll the ball forwards to get him lynched seeing that someone had suspected him already.

Okay. need to run now. Back in about 2½ hours before the DL.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote