View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #10
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Well, I would not judge the day before the nightfall, so to say. There has been very little interaction among the people outside the "nobles' council" this far, and no real conflicts yet because the questions and controversions did not arise yet: for instance, the soldiers and the common people overall do not know yet with whom the authority formally lies (one of the things Hilderinc will probably be thinking about, probably in the following post, when it comes to maintaining discipline here). We don't need outright mean characters to stir up trouble. I think there will be far, far much more that can go wrong in the following days. Also, the new characters have unveiled this far only little of their personality (logically, having been around for so short). So who knows what can still happen.
Well, Legate, even if the trouble is unrest due to a new command doesn't mean that a trully bad apple wouldn't be accepted to make things even MORE interesting. I understand the trouble we're soon going to be running into, and that's one reason I'm not going to immediately take up a troublemaking character (beyond Javan, who, I think, is beginning to have some redeemable qualities about him...he will trully be sorry if/when he causes trouble, because he's learned to be ashamed of himself, especially now that Eodwine is gone). (Maybe it's because of Javan's reformation that I feel I need a new bad character. )

So, as I said, I'll wait a little while until things cool off, the dust settles, and I'm able to see if we still need stirring up. We may easily not need it.

I second Legate's comment - Groin, your post was great.

-- Folwren