View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:33 PM   #1896
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Nice move Eala... even if I think it may have not been the best one for Ghem...

Just think of Stigend's point of view to begin with... Of the three Ghem is now the most dangerous as he can move without a hostage and behind the Alder Court door there must be people of the Hall waiting... So he probably shouldn't attack Withold (holding Ginna as a hostage) but Ghem who is now near enough - unlike Ulric & Rowenna (I think lmp needs to settle that anyway as Rowenna is his character).

But even more gravely (to Ghem): there should be one or two people running in the corridor to enter the kitchen any second now... at least Garstan and Garwine (yes he's ordered to guard the body but this kind of alarm is a different thing and surely lord Eodwine would have at least showed with his hand for him to follow when he passed him running in to the passage)?

It's sad Celuien and the more so Alcarillo have been with us so little lately but their characters still would need to take a stance, wouldn't they? And where's our dwarf?

What I try to say is that the passage from the hall to the kitchen is full of armed men... So getting Ghem out requires something else... but what...?

It will be interesting to see how we will get ourselves through from this set up. If I remember it correctly from somewhere (a PM with Eala or a discussion here) but Ghem should be able to get out and with others it's more ambivalent - Rowenna surely is another matter and we probably won't be killing lord Eodwine, Ginna or Stigend either...

I might do my part by making Stigend to act stupidly and trying to save Ginna from Withold first and thence leaving Ghem alone - but that would mean that Falco and Thornden would need to wait yet for a moment to get into action from the Alder Court...

What do you think?

Or surprises anyone?