View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 05:38 PM   #32
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay, post in.

lmp, check the palate - have I described a believable late-evening "snack" for the Eorl? Are you (Eodwine and Saeryn) acting believably?

And sorry for the flooding, but really there were so many things to say. The meaning was not that our characters just talk without letting you hosts / masters any space to answer, but as I knew that we should have to deal with this with just a couple of posts, I tried to fill all relevant information in I managed.

And yes. So bad Lommy is without a net access for a while. I have tried to "drag" Modtryth with - and have asked for her blessing with a mobile phone with the way I have portraid her and for her charactert's actions. Happily we had some discussions about our characters and their relations before, so this should be okay by Lommy also in the end (hadn't time to check the latest things I added / rewrit).

I would like us to make one more post on this Day. SOmething how Eodwine thinks of the stuff and maybe a reaction. But surely you can just answer and give us a leave. Our characters might then speculate about your answer (and find Cnebba from somewhere... )

PM'ing is allright by me as I can manage my scheduals quite freely. Just give me some times when we could do it and I'll tell you when I have to sleep...