View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 05:39 PM   #709
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
1. I've no idea which grains are planted in early spring. I stuck in oats because I like oats, but I don't know if that's quite right. If someone else knows better about what is planted in the spring, then let me know and I'll go back and change it.
Wheat or spelt would sound more right, but I'm not a farmer myself either, so I'm not sure if you should trust me here...

And just to make an announcement. I'll be away until Sunday at least - and Lommy will be having scarce net-time on the following two-three weeks. I hope she can post our characters conversing before she goes (she has that post somewhat ready)...

And just to avoid any confusion: Cnebba, who seems to be the fastest of us is our common character - so we both will write for him.