View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 01:32 PM   #203
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had hoped for the saves to be filled first but I will post the Hama planning post tomorrow regardless - lost timeonight with powercut. And yesterday what was intended as a short linking post as a short post became a long one but at least Hama has now arrived... I have posted a save outlining what he will say so I hope that I am not holding anyone up. Hama (player) said that his delayed arrival was due to having to petition the king for permission to join the quest. This makes good sense since Hama's leave was up in his first post. Also I have assumend that there would have been a more formal system of bringing people to justice in Eomer's realm but the unusual circumstances - since currently this is a "family matter" mean that normal channels have been bypassed.

I have also assumed that there would be some record at Edoras of who holds lands where and have let clever Hama find out about Samuel's holdings to give a bit more certainty to the direction of the expedition. Hope this will be ok ..if not let me know.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 06-19-2006 at 02:08 PM.