View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 10:26 AM   #701
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
LMP, remember when I first introduced Saeryn to the Horse? Runaway noble pretending not to be with limited success...

She'd run away from Fenrir with the plan being to follow in the footsteps of her dead parents (Fenrir broke the news of their death and she trusts him not at all, so she wanted to learn it for real). She got sidetracked at the Horse and then Degas came and revealed that her sister had died doing the same (following dead parents) and Saeryn's "Me? Noble... of course not!" charade ended.

Basically, she's still at the Hall for a few reasons: she's fallen in love with everybody there and doesn't want to leave them, she's got responsibilities now to herself and others, and she's dead scared now to follow and meet the same fate that seems to have taken half of her family.

If she and Eodwine go on the adventure promised that slightly inebriated night, Saeryn would want to follow a preordained path in search of information about parents that are said to have died several years earlier and a sister that died recently.

Fear will be her biggest obstacle as that's what it always has been for her in every situation. Presumably some fantastic tension would mount between Saeryn and Eodwine over who travels where, when, and with whom.

And I'm completely with Ang about needing to hold it off until the end of summer. But the more I think about this possible RP... the more I like it. It's actually reminding me of Tapestry, LMP.