View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 01:39 PM   #663
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
If we can go to a more middle ground on time jumps (even if that means the real-time correlation is lost) I would be satisfied. I will certainly not ask that the MH be stopped for my own story; for better or for worse, it is semi-independent right now, and not everyone here is involved there. (Though all are welcome to make cameo posts, if they wish)

I have a couple ideas of how to work around my own personal frustration with defying physics (people in two places at once), and I actually think I'll be taking the easy way out.

I should be able to work with Marenil with no problem, as he's not really in a developing mood . Age is a great steadier.

Lin, however, will be recovering from her ordeal by returning home for a while, either with a guard on loan from Lothiriel, or with her brother. She wishes to rest, and has some matters to discuss with her father, but she shall certainly be returning (conveniently after the end of AiE) to a warm welcome, and perhaps with a more former role than anti-marriage visitor. She has matured and grown significantly, but this will allow me to delay revealing precisely how, and let Degas stew over what relationship the two young people might have.

Any questions/objections? If not, I will work out a post this evening for both of my characters.

EDIT: crossed with Kath:

I'd rather jumps be more flexible, but that's something to discuss. However, I think Lommy and Nogrod, since they're already here, shouldn't be delayed 2 weeks.