View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #654
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
I solemnly swear that everyone's heads are still attached to their bodies, and shall remain so.

I am frustrated, and angry, but I am trying to stifle the angry. It's difficult, I'm a short-tempered Scottish firebrand, with tendencies to anger in long slow simmers punctuated by violent eruptions. My family history has records of epic feuds on both sides. Trust me, it sounds way more romantic than it is.

I mean everything I say, however. I have been thinking this through and trying to come up with a solution for several days. I have also tried to be subtle in my concerns, and it doesn't work. This is a group effort, and I would really like to see our Innkeeper put more weight on group input.

I'll hush now, and see what plays out. But I will put more effort into remaining calm. We're all adults here, anyway (or nearly there, for some of us).

I'm rather pleased with my haiku though.

EDIT: Folwren, I respect your desire to avoid conflict here, but I think you should still say where you stand on the issue if you have any preference at all, even if you never mention it again. I know I am, and trust LMP is, mature enough not to take personal offense at disagreement, and I think it's important that everyone weighs in.

Last edited by JennyHallu; 06-06-2006 at 08:42 AM.