View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 09:46 PM   #638
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Elempi, I have a question (or two) before I have Thornden answer.

Are you wanting Jenny's character Marenil to have the stewardship - so it's an older person? - and Thornden only taking pretty much the almsbudsman job and other work, like a regular man at arms or something, around the hall when he doesn't have to go out gathering dues? Or are we going to go ahead and have Thornden take both? I'd like to know before I have him respond. Or. . .you COULD not tell me and we could have Thornden be the first person who Eodwine says, "No, sorry, you didn't do well enough, I can't give you the job." But I would really not prefer that, though I wouldn't be surprised if you decided not to tell me and just said "Let's see how it plays out" although for real, you already have in mind what Eodwine's going to say and do.

Anyway, it's up to you. I'll write a post tomorrow, or whenever you get your answer.

Or. . .well, I already know how he would answer. I'll risk Thornden's embarrassment, write the post tomorrow whether you reply or not, and you can decide if you want an older chap or not.