View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 08:15 AM   #34
Sleepy Ranger
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sleepy Ranger has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via MSN to Sleepy Ranger Send a message via Yahoo to Sleepy Ranger
Pipe

Orth-Tank Sweet, sweet hamstermania!

Hamsters, unusual, nobody would expect anyone to pull such a trick. Yes, it would be perfect but perhaps they could be saved for later. Yes, maybe Saruman's voice would be all they required. After some thought, and beard stroking, Saruman called for Grima. "Come!" he said, "It is time to bring the troll to justice!" "But sir, we're the villains." Squealed Grima. "Yes... of course... we shall bring him to a justice of evil proportions. Follow me Grimey." "Thats Grima, sir." Grima cut in snivelling. "Right, same difference now shut your trap and come."

So Saruman walked out to the balcony of Orth-Tank with Grima behind him, holding a crate of rabid Troll eating hamsters. The troll that stood before them was huge and stupid of course. Saruman raised his staff and spoke, "Hello you fine troll!" The troll grunted and looked up at him, it grunted again and spoke. "Well ah'll be siah, would yah happen tah have any monah? I couldn't let you go thrah heah without any monah. Ah wahnah have yoh monah!" "What the hell did he say your sire?" Grima asked, peeping at it. "I believe he wants a waffle, get the man... troll... cow... troll... yes, troll a waffle Grima." Saruman instructed. Grima nodded and headed inside to get the troll a waffle.

"Now Mr. Troll we have no money. You do not care, you will happily accept the waffles and let us pass on our way." Saruman told the troll coaxingly. The troll however just looked at him stupidly. "Onlah Gondahriahn credits ahsepted yer lahdship." Said the Troll. "Yes, yes, as I said your waffles are on the way." Saruman smiled at the troll re-assuringly as Grima ran out with some waffles. "Here you are, sire." "Excellent!" Exclaimed Saruman taking the plate from Grima and sending it down to the troll who examined them, flipping them here and there. "Sir, we have given you your waffles I demand that you move from our path."

The troll grunted and just stood there, checking the waffles for money. "Grima?" Saruman inquired. "Yes, sir?" replied Grima hastily. "Whatever did you do to those hamsters?" Asked Saruman. "They're right over there, in that corner, I'll get them." But as Grima ran to get them he slipped on a conveniently placed banana peel, as he fell his leg connected with the crate of hamsetrs and knocked them off of Orth-Tank. The crate fell and splintered into a million pieces on the ground below, one of the splinters impaled the troll's eye. The troll groaned and dropped the plate of waffles, the hamsters (frothing at the mouth) looked at each other and then charged at the troll. In a few moments the troll was buried under a wave of hamsters, Saruman pulled Grima inside by the hand. "We're too young to see this." He said as he did.

After a few minutes they returned outside, Saruman winced when he saw the carcass of the troll. "Well... thats one way of doing things." He said re-starting the engine of Orth-Tank and such is how Saruman and Grima of Orth-Tank got past the challenge of the troll, they drove on south-west towards Dimrill Dale.