View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 05:02 PM   #27
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
A WONDERFULLY AWFUL IDEA

Mouth of Sauron sat in his seat, wracking his brain for an idea. "Wait! What if...no, that's no good. How about...no, that won't work either...." he thought to himself.

"MOUTH!! WOULD YOU STOP SAYING YOUR THOUGHTS OUT LOUD!? IT'S QUITE ANNOYING!!!" Mouth flinched at the sound of his masters voice piercing through his thoughts.

"Yes my lord. Sorry my lord." he said distractedly, still wracking his brain. "I wish he would stop yelling!! Man, I'm going to be deaf and I won't be able to do any more public relations for him. Then I'd be fired!! Oh no!! I can't be fired!! I haven't even gotten my benefits yet and boy do I need to see a dentist!!" he thought to himself. As the Mount Zoom approached the troll, an idea hit. It was a wonderful idea. It was an awfull idea. It was a wonderfully awfull idea. "Sir! I think I have come up with a plan!!"

"YOU HAVE!? TELL ME QUICK!!"