Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 10:58 AM   #84
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting Daisy

"Gorby!!!" Daisy screamed with her voice full. She had watched Gorby die when the arrow had hit him. She ran towards him, standing over him, while she tried to loosen the arrow. She felt so helpless...what could she do? Then suddenly she could see that Gorby still wasn’t dead. His eyelids were flickering. "D-aisy.." He muttered under his own breath. It was like a silent whisper, which was hard to catch. "Yes..yes! It's me..." Daisy said, while a tear was running down her cheek. She wiped it off quickly with her left hand, while holding Gorby's head p with the other hand. "Don't die Gorby!" Daisy said while breathing heavily. She was panicking.

"Help me!" She whispered so no one but herself could hear it. The truth was that no one was here to help her, or for that matter Gorby, this time. They were fighting the Orcs while she watched her dear friend Gorby die...slowly, but for certain. There was absolutely nothing she could do.

"I'm sorry, Gorby.." Daisy said, she was now crying. Her eyes were already swollen, and her cheeks were wet.

"N-no, don't be dear Daisy," Gorby said finally. He seemed weak, like he was soon about to take his last breath. "I'm sorry...for not telling you who I really am...who I really was. I’m nothing but a simple thief." He muttered slowly. Daisy tried to understand what Gorby had just said, but her mind had focused on his lovely curly red hair. "I don't care Gorby....remember, you set out for this journey because you wanted to help people...so the Hobbits of the Shire could get through another winter. This special journey makes you a hero, not a thief." Daisy said, while crying even more. She couldn't stop the tears from coming, they just came.

"B-but why didn't you say anything?" Daisy asked quickly. She knew it was a stupid question, because he was dying and this wasn't a really good time for questioning- But somehow, she just had to know.

"I thought...that a pretty lady as yourself wouldn’t want to talk to me if I told you who I really was.." Gorby said at last. "But...now, it's over. Just get those supplies safely to the Shire, so I can die knowing that the Hobbits won't starve...and that I didn't die all in vain..." Gorby said. His eyelids were flickering again. His wound was now surrendered by a huge pile of blood "I will dear Gobry..I will.." Daisy said at last, and then she kissed his forehead. In that moment, she knew he was gone. She also knew what she had to do.

"This is for Gorby you filthy Orc!!" Daisy cried as she picked up a knife she found close by, while running towards the nearest Orc.