View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 05:20 AM   #363
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Aman

Aman shrugged hopelessly, thinking of the twisted, charred metal, barely resembling the splendid goblets they had been, which she had given to Regin. "I don't see why not - I wish you luck in whatever you endevour to do with them." Cook is going to kill me... she added privately before rising and excusing herself to Regin so both could go about their work.

"Is there somewhere I can get a drink? I have travelled quite a distance to sample some of your fine ale. I would be glad to help you as well, but I wish to quench my thirst at the moment..." The unfamiliar voice outside alerted Aman and she popped her head out of a half-desicated window to see who the owner was.

"Good day, sir," she called, and the newcomer started, turning with surprise to see the Innkeeper's head from inside the charred building, before she swung through and, brushing herself down briefly, approached the green clad figure. "Thank you for your offer of help - most of the drinks were rescued from the fire, aye, but there is little time to sample most of them. But hospitality in the 'Dragon can remain somewhat - if you are quite sure of your offer of help, I would be glad to give you a free drink to quench your thirst."