View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 10:11 AM   #402
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Stoat watched Bird chase Ferny's man from the cottage with a dark grin on his face. He turned to Mithadan with a smirk and said, "Now she's sumthin' now isn't she?"

Mithadan nodded with a grin. "Yes, she can be a real dragon to those who run afoul of her."

The grubby Man looked at Mithadan appraisingly. "Now what can we do with you?" he asked.

"I'll do such as you need," Mithadan answered. "Though I'd like a chance to rub the faces of those Halflings in it. You were right about your warnings when I met you on the road a time ago."

Stoat's eyes narrowed as he tried to recall what Mithadan spoke of. Then he nodded in recognition. "I'd fergotten," he said. "Too much drink and that beard of yours. D'yer have a run in with 'em?"

"Aye," responded Mithadan. "They locked me up and took my purse. I'd hidden my sword before they caught me, else I'd have lost that too. Met her in the lock-up."

"Well now," said Stoat. "If that's the way of things, then you'll enjoy the goings on around here. But fer now, take yer sword and head over ter the gate. Stand guard fer a time while we dream up a good use fer you..."