View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 06:54 AM   #34
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Join with me, secretly, and we can stay alive!

Jerika thought over Findorak's words. Secretly...meaning no one had to know? Not that she couldn't keep alive on her own, but a little alliance wouldn't hurt. She couldv'e...would've killed the prisoner back there, if it hadn't been for that Vlad.

I'd follow my brother anywhere, even if it be to the ends of the earth. He is my brother, I'll follow what he decides for our clan.

Jerika remembered her own words from earlier. Her brother! She had promised herself to follow Jeshak, and he in turn agreed an 'alliance' with Handorth. Six years older than her, he had always protected her from things. Jeshak needed to see for once that she could handle things on her own. Besides...he'd never know of this alliance if it was secret!

Jerika noticed Findorak waiting for an answer. Jerika smiled with confidence, though inside she had a heart full of doubt. Jerika shook Findorak's hand.

"An alliance it is, Findorak. So long as no one knows," Jerika finished her sentence lamely, still hoping her brother would not find out about the alliance.