View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 10:47 PM   #28
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

As she and Eruisto went to sit at a table, a young red-haired woman ran by, bumping into Eruisto. "Are you all right?" Melisil asked. He nodded and continued to seat himself.

"I guess in an Inn this popular, you get some odd characters." said he. Melisil laughed,

"Too true." she agreed, looking around the inn. She didn't feel so odd now, being an Elf in a Hobbit inn. There were many different kinds of people here, and many of different natures.

"You mentioned storytelling," Eruisto said. "Do they have it a lot around here? Do you tell stories?" Melisil nodded.

"Yes, I think they still have storytelling here. I came here once about a year or two ago later in the evening and many were telling stories, or singing a favorite song of theirs. I may tell a story, I'm not sure. I don't think I'll sing, I've already done that today." she added with a smile, "It'll be nice to hear some of the others share their stories though."

The Elf studied the faces of a few of the other patrons, yes, they had stories in them. But who would be wanting to tell theirs first? she wondered passivly.