View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 01:33 PM   #28
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

"No, I'll go with you," Addruran said, "It isn't a bad wound. Fortunately I had the time to jump back, otherwise I could be dead. But this won't keep me from going to Ecthelion." he continued.

"Oh, yes, it will," Sador assured him. Sador hadn't been able to follow the whole episode, however, as long as the spy was under arrest Sador was happy. "It may not be bad at the present, but if you just let it bleed things will get worse." Addruran grew annoyed by this statement coming from Sador, but understood when Sador mentioned Adrama; and her being worried.

"Ah yes, I forgot that I had something to ask her about." Addruran said while making big eyes. "Come," Sador said leading the young man back and into the house.

Adrama sprang at once towards them. It was obvious that she was worried. She gave a cry: "Oh, Addruran, you're safe." she paused. "But, what's this?" She looked at Addruran's wounded arm. "Athadan hit you?"

Addruran explained to her how he had tripped over a stone and how he had fallen over a sword laying on the ground. Adrama wasn't sure what to do with the wound and did express herself in that way.

"It isn't bad," One of the other ladies claimed. Sador believed it was someone named Vieana. "As long as we do something about it and he doesn't lose too much blood, he'll be perfectly all right," the lady continued.

Sador watched while the lady came forwards showing how to treat Addruran's wound.

Addruran was eagerly telling his story to the others in the room, while Adrama was giving faint smiles. She hadn't thought it a good idea for her loved one to run after Athadan, when some guards where doing the same thing. She admired his bravery, though.

Suddenly it came to Addruran's face a sign of joy. "Adrama... If I may, would you allow me to talk to you later after the guests leave?" he asked in a low and gentle voice. "I have something important to... tell you." he added.

Sador grinned. "Ask, not tell," he told Addruran while walking out of the room. Sador grew happy by the thought of Addruran marrying his sweet daughter. In fact, he thought it was a splendid idea. No other man would fit better for his daughter than this young, handsome and polite man. Though, he wondered what his dear wife Pelien would think of this....