View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 04:33 AM   #4
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Vieana stood, still beside her friends, looking up in awe at the extravagance of the Minas Tirith Palace. The celings were higher than that of the Dol Amroth palaces, or her father's mansion for that matter. Her attention was soon diverted to the other women by Averyll.

"I hope she likes it." said Averyll.
Vieana snapped her head back, her eyes wide.
If she did not...Well that would be terrible!she sighed to herself. Vieana laid her hand on her friend's arm. "It is big. That is for certain. Why, my father... well you both know what he is like, would have a heart attack by simply laying eyes on this place." she laughed. "Greed can ruin a man." she laughed again.

Vieana turned her gery eyes on the Minas Tirith residence, "They are so very nice, As long as we are here, i feel we shall always be welcome, or so I am being told every second someone has their turn of meeting me." she said. "What now? Shall we fetch Tessa at least? I fear we will never get a chance to talk to our dear Finduilas until nightfall."

~My lord, Éomer~