View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 04:38 PM   #173
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Sophie,

Great post! I just slotted it up in the save space of August 24, 4:42 pm.

Ealasaid,

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Diorwyn (Esty) and I had a discussion where she revealed to Eckthelion about the rumors.

He immediately suspected a wide ranging plot with treasonous intent, although he has no idea who or what is behind it.

When Emilia speaks with him, he'll become even more suspicious. He's going to suspect that there is a mole in his own retinue.

Perhaps he could ask Diorwyn (whom he trusts) to give him the name of a few trusted women (presumably from Dol Amroth) to help track down this mole--the one who's leaking out information from the dispatches.

If you're interested, is there any way the Dol Amroth women could be involved with this hunt for the spy? Any ideas on how to set this up? Perhaps to position themselves at the point where the dispatches come in and keep their eyeballs open?

If you don't think this will work, we can drop it. I'll just use Esty or a carry-along character to ferret out the guilty party, but if you do let me know....

Even after we find the mole, it won't be clear proof. He'll only be dealing with other middle-men and won't know who the real "chief" is.

This could be part of Act IV.

Cami