View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 04:10 PM   #168
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Sting

Niluial was on her 5th shot of vodka! Someone tapped on her shoulder! “Ahh Don.. finally you arrived!” Niluial said with relief.
“Umm Nil… are you a little tipsy..?”
“Me tipsy, oh never! I only had one, four, two, three.. well I had some vodka”
“Hmm it would be a good idea for you to go to the bathroom and freshen up and drink tons of water, what do you say?”
“Ok but join me for a shot of vodka!”
“I don’t think so, now Nil the awards are coming later.”
“Oh ok, I’ll go. Now don’t go anywhere” Niluial said walking of.

Ten minutes she was back looking, kind of sober! “That’s better!” Don said. “Yes I feel way better” Niluial said acting normal again. “Come I want to dance!”
She took Don’s hand and they danced. Niluial like putting her head on Donlammenion shoulder, it was warm and comforting.

As they danced Niluial thought about her eventful evening. She liked Donlammenion he was sweet and romantic. “I am enjoying myself Don, thank you for taking me” Niluial said dreamily. “Oh well its my pleasure but the night is still young and there is lots to do!” Donlammenion exclaimed. “hmm your right” Niluial said still in a trance. Donlammenion liked Niluial, he liked fun, wild, sensitive, beautiful girls.