View Single Post
Old 03-23-2003, 04:50 PM   #11
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thelian smiled, placed his hands behind his head and sighed deeply.

"My story is a lonely one I am afraid to say. I am an orphan, I have never known what happened to my parents- I assume they have passed away." He looked up at Dorlas who had a sad expression on his young face.

"That is a sombre beginning to your tale," he said. Thelian nodded as he looked into the fire. He began to talk soon after.

"I was adopted by a young elf who brought me up till I was but a century old and then he also was killed and I was forced to wander this harsh world alone, surviving as I could." He was silent for a good few moments thinking about the hard times, and the terrible times. Thelian looked over to the next fire a few feet away,

"Shall we join them, friend?"

It was Melost's human companion. After seeing Melost he turned to Dorlas again smiling.

"But then I met a great warrior of might and mind whom I would follow through thick and thin and now to this place," said Thelian. Dorlas looked over at the elf Arthain was talking to and saw that they were making their way over to them.